One Year Warranty Inspections
Do you have a One Year Warranty Inspections from your builder? Would You Pay $863.00 for Someone Else’s Mistake?
That’s the average cost to repair builder defects by people selling their homes. A recent J.D. Power survey found that the typical buyer had 14 problems with the new home. That’s up 7 percent from the 1994 study. Now is the time to find the problem areas. If you ignore the issue now you’ll end up paying for repairs out of your own pocket later. When I conduct a Builder Warranty Inspection for a client they are always shocked by the long list of Items in need of repair. Most homeowners are not trained in home construction or inspections. They may not be aware of a minor leak that takes a couple of years to do enough damage to appear. The same is true for electrical problems, where an incorrectly wired receptacle could go undetected until someone get’s shocked or worse. Improper yard drainage is another problem that could take years to show up as foundation problems.
As a Homeowner, Coming up on the one year anniversary of your new home you have two choices:
Chicago One Year Warranty Inspections:
1. Identify warranty repairs before the warranty expires.
2. Schedule repairs at your convenience.
3. Have the builder pay for the repairs.
4. Sleep well knowing that your home is sound.
Don’t Have a Builders Warranty Inspection:
1. Pay to repair builder mistakes out of your pocket while your living in the home, Or wait until you have a contract to sell your home.
2. Worry about what the buyer’s home inspector will find.
3. Receive the buyer’s home inspection report that will contain warranty repair issues.
4. Try to negotiate out-of-warranty repairs with the builder under the time pressure of a sale
5. Try to schedule repairs as someone else’s convenience under the time pressure of a sale.
6. Pay for repairs that the builder refuses to perform because the home is no longer under warranty.
Our Chicago warranty home inspections are full comprehensive Home Inspections. We perform these inspections using the same standards we use for resale homes.
Your Premier Chicago Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Chicago Home Inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
The Home Inspection Man will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Chicago area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Master Inspector Specialist, Gary Monfeli, The Home Inspection Man prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (773) 382-8492 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Safety, Security and Peace Of Mind ~ The Home Inspection Man